Contacting DIRT

Sad to see no Speedy in that list. Or BeckiB. Both were exceptional.

They are both still with the company. They have promoted and moved into new roles due to their great work. Becki is still with Social Media, but she has moved to a new role with the Sling TV side of the business.

Reactions: TheKrell
I know that Speedy will be treasured in his new role! He helped me get set up with a Hopper/Joey system back in March 2012 and it was refreshing. I've had a few more dealings with him as well. A promotion is well deserved.

Reactions: HIFI
Zach,

Cut the cord some time ago, but we are contemplating coming back. The $49.00 2 year price lock deal is very attractive. Recently I saw in the Military Exchange weekly sale flyer that Dish has a Military program. I think it was a 3 year price lock. It included a phone number, but no other details. I did a Google search and didn't find any info. As it happens the flyer ended up in the trash and I didn't write down the number. Can you provide me the details or the correct number to call to get the details?

Thanks

Ross

Sent via Tapatalk

Zach,

Cut the cord some time ago, but we are contemplating coming back. The $49.00 2 year price lock deal is very attractive. Recently I saw in the Military Exchange weekly sale flyer that Dish has a Military program. I think it was a 3 year price lock. It included a phone number, but no other details. I did a Google search and didn't find any info. As it happens the flyer ended up in the trash and I didn't write down the number. Can you provide me the details or the correct number to call to get the details?

Thanks

Ross

Sent via Tapatalk

The current Dish national offer is the 3 year price lock. Contact your local retailer if you have a good one for the best deal

Zach,

Thanks

Ross

Sent via Tapatalk
I PM'd Zach recently. He has moved into another department, no longer front line Dirt. Look for members in red and PM one.

Why does One World Sports not show up on the guide on DISH Network
It's because of One World Sports Wikipedia page says its supposed to be on this channel 9794
I think you just answered your own question.
Wikipedia isn't official.
And more then likely you would have to subscribe to the Proper package.
By looking at their website, I'm guessing it's in an international package.

Here you go.
53fcff512081d37b67f706d2b50a0980.jpg

It is not a United States based channel.
Yes the Head quarters is in CT, but it's still an international sports channel.
Just like Euronews is an international news channel.

4c70ee2a605c852876204a37e2fdad38.jpg

I thought you had Directv's new ATT box anyway?
And according to One Sports website, It's not even available in my area on Directv.

Ok I think I am ready to move to Dish. Can someone contact me from the Dish team please.
They can't setup new accounts, so if looking to setup an account, call the sales number. DIRT can only take care of an account once it has been built in the system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts