Contacting DIRT

I upgraded to Hopper 3 over a week ago. The installer forgot to take the Super Joey and the remote. I have texted him and left a voicemail message but have not heard back. I don't want to get charged for these items. What should I do?

I upgraded to Hopper 3 over a week ago. The installer forgot to take the Super Joey and the remote. I have texted him and left a voicemail message but have not heard back. I don't want to get charged for these items. What should I do?
You should send a PM to DIRT directly. Keep watching the Helper On Line box for a red lettered member.

I think it's safe to say that the tech will be getting in touch with you soon. I think it's their responsibility to return equipment when they do upgrades.

I was contacted by dirt on the upgrade and my last reply was Friday and I haven't received a reply since then. I thought they worked weekends. I hope I hear from them soon, I'm getting impatient. I like the dirt team better than chat

I would like to upgrade to the Hopper3, I have not upgraded or signed a new 2 year contract in about 4 years. I don't even have the hopper 1 or 2 yet! I called to upgrade and they wanted $175 plus would only give me $50/ month for the first year america's top 120.

Is there any way I can get what the new people get? $50 per month for top 120+ for 3 years, $50 gift card, free installation, no equipment fees, just the monthly dvr service fees? I woud LOVE advice on this. I'm so lost, I am about to just cancel dish and go with COX or DirecTV because I'm so frustrated they won't help after I've been good to them for all these years.

I would like to upgrade to the Hopper3, I have not upgraded or signed a new 2 year contract in about 4 years. I don't even have the hopper 1 or 2 yet! I called to upgrade and they wanted $175 plus would only give me $50/ month for the first year america's top 120.

Is there any way I can get what the new people get? $50 per month for top 120+ for 3 years, $50 gift card, free installation, no equipment fees, just the monthly dvr service fees? I woud LOVE advice on this. I'm so lost, I am about to just cancel dish and go with COX or DirecTV because I'm so frustrated they won't help after I've been good to them for all these years.
PM someone who is only and see what you can do, DIRT is best in this case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would really recommend that people just pick up a telephone and call customer service or technical support if you have an issue you want to be addressed quickly. DIRT is definitely a service for people who can wait a few days for an answer. For some people that is fine, but in most cases why not call customer service first.

Reactions: papachops

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)