Contacting DIRT

I would really recommend that people just pick up a telephone and call customer service or technical support if you have an issue you want to be addressed quickly. DIRT is definitely a service for people who can wait a few days for an answer. For some people that is fine, but in most cases why not call customer service first.

I've only contacted DIRT a few times, but they have been much more responsive than what you are reporting, taking care of my issues within the same day. Granted, they may not have been super complicated issues, but I appreciated the quick response.

I've only contacted DIRT a few times, but they have been much more responsive than what you are reporting, taking care of my issues within the same day. Granted, they may not have been super complicated issues, but I appreciated the quick response.
I think what can happen with contacting DIRT is just bad timing.... The rep you contact may work Tuesday through Saturday and someone contacts them on Saturday. They go back and forth a bit working out details but it's not finalized and the DIRT rep goes home and is off for (2) days ! :eek:

Reactions: TheKrell
I would really recommend that people just pick up a telephone and call customer service or technical support if you have an issue you want to be addressed quickly. DIRT is definitely a service for people who can wait a few days for an answer. For some people that is fine, but in most cases why not call customer service first.
"Good things come to those who wait!"

Hi guys ..... I was interested in upgrading my original Hopper for the new H3 but was told that my dish would not support the new box. WTH?
It looks like all of your locals are on 119 and 129 so you are western arc. You should be good to go with a WA dish and WA hybrid LNB. Start a conversation with DIRT....

Great what do I need to do?
Go to any Forum page and look for anyone in RED in the helpers area. That will be on the left or right of your screen depending on how your pages are set up. When you see one of them in red, start a conversation with them.

Looking at the work schedules of a few of them, I would try and work with "Chris_S" to start. Some of them work M-F, some work W-M, and not always your typical 8-5 times. If you pick the "wrong" one, they may have days off work before you get something resolved.... Chris_S' schedule looks like it should work well right now.

Looking at the work schedules of a few of them, I would try and work with "Chris_S" to start. Some of them work M-F, some work W-M, and not always your typical 8-5 times. If you pick the "wrong" one, they may have days off work before you get something resolved.... Chris_S' schedule looks like it should work well right now.
Thanks .... no response from him or RandallW@Dish will also try ZachS@dish looks like nobody home today ....(sigh)

We are always happy to help with any issues you are having with your DISH services but please be sure to include your account and pin number when sending us a PM. This will help us answer any questions and help get your issue resolved faster.
Hi my name is ben rose and I have the top120 and pay 61.00 and was woundering if I go to the top200 can I get a Bill of 45.00 with recover fees I am very low income and live on ssi only get 700 dollars and it would be hard ship for me to pay like 94.00 for top200. I do like nfl network and tcm and amc natgeo. So if you can help me out it would be nice. For the next 5 years. Thank you ben rose.

Reactions: Hall
Hi my name is ben rose and I have the top120 and pay 61.00 and was woundering if I go to the top200 can I get a Bill of 45.00 with recover fees I am very low income and live on ssi only get 700 dollars and it would be hard ship for me to pay like 94.00 for top200. I do like nfl network and tcm and amc natgeo. So if you can help me out it would be nice. For the next 5 years. Thank you ben rose.
Hi Zack this Ben rose can you help me out please pm me

I am looking to transfer my dish service to a new house. Is their a DIRT team member that can help me set this up? I don't seem to be logging in at the correct time to PM any of them as I don't ever see anyone logged on. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)