Contest: Free Fortec Star Dynamic Satellite Receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.
RTN for Emergency, Come in Rampart.

Russia Today for news and great shows on Russian culture.

Patient Channel for good health stuff.

Belarus TV since they show old Russian movies. I don't understand but my wife does.

MACTV on Galaxy 3C at 95 even though I don't understand it can be fun to watch.

Just a reminder.....

PLEASE: Do not post any channels that are not listed in publicly accessible sites like Lyngsat or Satcodx.

MY FAVORITE CHANNEL

My favorite channel on fta is WNGS, I like catching some of the Yankee games on there even though it's not my favorite team to watch. Just like the fact that I can see some of those stars play on that channel.

I like Fox on G18, and AMC4 which I also get OTA, but one on G18 is an hour later, so I can watch the shows twice if I want to. :)

My second is The CW on G17 which I can get OTA too. but G17 offers me three time zones. :cool:

Thanks again for a very nice contest!!!

I would have to say the SAME I like Fox in G18 since I can see NFL for Free, MyNetwork TV also due to they now are broadcasting Smack Down every friday that pure rock

I really don't have a favorite - I just enjoy seeing what I can find that's different and unusual...

My favorite channel is TBN enlace on G25, actually I like to watch all the channels on G25.

Classic Arts Showcase on Galaxy 15. This channel feels like such a throw-back to the big-dish era, I love it. No commercials.... content you can comfortable fall asleep to... NTSC. I can't ask for anything more.

On Sunday my favorite was definitely WMQF since it was the only place I could watch the Packers from the west coast. :)

I guess NASA is my normal favorite, but really I enjoy it all, just nosing around the different channels out there and hunting up some random feed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts