Contest: Free Fortec Star Dynamic Satellite Receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
Enter to Win a Free Fortec Star Dynamic Satellite Receiver from SatelliteAV and Fortec Star.

Click the image to view receiver specifications

Satellite AV is celebrating the release of the new Fortec Star Dynamic with a special two week contest ending midnight 10/21/2008 PST.

To enter the contest, reply to this thread and tell us your favorite channel that is available via Free To Air.

This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member in good standing with the exception of Satellite AV staff and members of their families. A random drawing will be made by a member of our staff on 10/22/2008.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
My favorite channel is: Abu Dhabi sports (even though I can't understand the language) they show many highlights of US sports :)

Thanks for the contest.

the real Cubavision

Hispasat 30° w, Ku

V-11884 1134 2/3 27.500 0101 0201 CUBAVISION Havana, Cuba

Or it would be if I could get it.
That's based on hearsay, since it's not illuminating the west coast. :(

Baring that, all of the Equity RTN stations.
. . . and though quirky, Whitesprings will always be a fond memory for me. :rolleyes:

For political intelligence value I watch Al Jazeera, English from Galaxy25 97W among others. During my DX-SWL days I monitored HF freqs for English language foreign broadcasts, and now it's in video.

Favorite FTA Channel

I'm happy that right now Biography Channel is open on AMC 4.

It originally showed up as test.

Let's hope more mainstream channels like that take the cue from Europe and free it all.

I also like the RTN stuff on G10 but it's blocked until fall kills all the leaves.

I like the Equity stations but don't have any particular favorite. So the one I'll pick as a favorite is "A" (formerly Atlantic Satellite Network) on Anik F1R. I sometimes wish there were other Canadian networks on FTA (or even other timezone feeds).

My former favorite was the NBC standard definition feeds, particularly the Pacific feed - very handy for catching up on a show you missed earlier in the evening. And no problems with the aspect ratio!

My favorite channel on G25 is ARTN. Armenian language channel, that I watch 3-5 hours a day!. Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)