Contest: Satellite AV Sample of the Week 10.19.2009

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The Satellite AV Sample of the Week contest is closed. Our staff will select the winner from qualified entries before the end of business today.

Thank you to all the SatelliteGuys who have viewed and entered these contests!

Up next, another unique sample from the SatelliteAV warehouse shelves....

Congratulations to RedSavina! You have won the Satellite AV Sample of the Week 10.19.2009 contest!

Satellites are now yours for the easy picking with a SatVision SF-3000 satellite finder! :up

Please review the PM for details to claim your prize!

Thanks again to all SatelliteGuys who entered!

WOW, I'm shocked and excited! Thanks a bajillion to Brian and the gang at SatelliteAV. I promise to provide a review of this unit in the near future. I've been following FTA discussions for a few years, but have only been playing with it "hands on" for a very short time. I welcome input from our seasoned FTAers (you know who you are ;)) on how to test the unit in a manner that will provide useful info to everyone.

Red

Congrats, Red - glad to see ya win. :D

Thanks again to all the fine folks at SatelliteAV for the exciting drawing, too! - :up

Congratulations, It's about time you won something.
:)
Thanks, but I can't complain! A couple years ago I won a ViP211 during a SatGuys chat. Long story, but I no longer have my 622 and picked up a second ViP211 for my subscription tv (not paying a DVR fee or lease fee is wonderful). Now that I am playing with FTA, this meter will be perfect!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts