Contract Disputse w/ Voom

don_riggins

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 23, 2004
Reading in Forbes magazine I believe it was last month there was an aritcle about Voom losing alot of its stations by the end of the year and was wondering if anyone could let me know details about it. Thanks in advance.

I just searched the Forbes website and found 23 hits on "Voom". None of the articles mention anything about contract disputes or that Voom is losing any of its content providers. Please come up with a link to some facts before you mention some partially remembered article that you read somewhere. The cautionary articles that Forbes does have mention the lack of subscribers, but nothing about Rainbow losing content contracts.

Already looked on forbes, if I remembered what month the article was written wouldnt be asking.

I wonder if this has something to do with what I read a while back about some of the satellite space may only be temporarily available therefore some of the channels would only be temporarily available as well.

Possibly, but if I was not completely correct then why does voom not have any contracts for its equipment? Its sure not becauses its being nice and giving 600$ worth at no cost. So that way if they lose the stations wouldn't have to worry about the pending suits that would befall them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)