Convince me to switch from an iPhone

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The way I understand it the Apple is like a Mac and a Android or Samsung is like a PC what I have heard and read and the reason I got a IPhone !! :)

Well I switched from the iPhone to Android and have to say Android has come a long way… and has many cool things you can do with it. Like the customizability of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me an iphone is a step backward in smartphone versatility. Many things that are free on Android cost extra money on an iphone from the app store.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I prefer the iPhone, but I am no fan boy/girl, it isn't perfect. Many things Apple does isn't consumer friendly.

Less customizable, no swappable batteries, no way to add storage, less features etc.

Android has come a long way, every app available for iPhone is basically on android now. More phone choices and newer features usually on android, just less refined.

Take Google wallet, been around for years and works well, Apple comes and refines it a bit, calls it Apple pay and most iPhone users think it's a brand new tech.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts