Copper

Saw that the ratings were pretty bad, 101.7 mil total viewers. Might attest to BBCA's overall viewer ship and or lack of promotion.

Probably both but I seen it advertised on other stations but not until last few days before it started it became heavier promoted :)

Saw that the ratings were pretty bad, 101.7 mil total viewers. Might attest to BBCA's overall viewer ship and or lack of promotion.

Are you sure that the total viewership was 101.7 million? That sounds pretty good to me. That's about 1/3rd of the population of the U.S.

Probably both but I seen it advertised on other stations but not until last few days before it started it became heavier promoted :)

It might also be that not that many people have BBC America HD. As much as I liked Primeval,I didn't like watching it in standard def. DTV just got BBC America in HD this past week & I didn't get Dish Network(who carries BBC America in HD) until last March,so I didn't really watch BBC America much until then. That also meant that I didn't watch Being Human,Dr. Who,& a lot of the other good sci-fi shows that BBC America carries/carried.