NewsMix channel on 200

ScottChez

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 2, 2003
Like Directv does for Hurricanes, there is now a News Mix Channel now on Channel 200.
4 Channels so you can quickly switch to their Audio
Lots of information out there and of course lots of personal opinions on the channels so be sure to mix it up and watch some of all 4 and then decide on your own which information is valid.
Guess thats why the call it the News Mix channel.

There is info on the virus on EVERY Channel you turn to, do they really need a set of More channels to follow it ?

This is WAY different than a Hurricane coverage, where they show cities that are in the projected path ...

hell you can't even turn the boob tube without hearing about the virus. just what we need is more channels... it's bad enough were on lockdown out here!!!

I wish they would make the 4 screens fill the whole screen. Wasted space on the left.

Yep.

Snapshot_20200328_100216.jpg

there giving the premiums free during this crisis also. wonders how many will get there panties in a twist once there gone :biggrin :coco :wtf . satellite and cable are not a necessity... if they couldn't afford it before what makes them think they deserve it free now:wtf

What happens when they do these mix channels and you’re not subscribed to one of the channels? Do you still get access on the mix channel? I would assume yes.

What happens when they do these mix channels and you’re not subscribed to one of the channels? Do you still get access on the mix channel? I would assume yes.

Yep, exactly. I rememeber there was once a channel on the sports mix I didn't get so I just watched it in the tiny box on the mix channel.

Reactions: longhorn23
while there giving away free movie channels during this crisis and they have the corona virus on channel 200. i wish they would give away the smut channels free :biggrin :):amen. i know that will never happen kidding:bounce:biggrin

while there giving away free movie channels during this crisis and they have the corona virus on channel 200. i wish they would give away the smut channels free :biggrin :):amen. i know that will never happen kidding:bounce:biggrin
You can find plenty of that stuff on the internet for free.

Reactions: krynn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts