This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

corotor

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mouse

Original poster
Jun 2, 2010
East Europe -Transilvania
Hi,
I want to make myself one corotor C and Ku band and one corotor C band with dual polarisation.This stuff are not available on my country market,and only hope its to make at home.I know its hard to be manufactured but its the only option i have.
Thank You in advance,
Respectfully,
mouse.

cant you just order them and have them shipped to you? i get stuff shipped to me from all around the world.

imo it will be a whole lot easier.

Hi,and Thank You for the replay.
To order this stuff from other country its expensive and i cant afford this,here in the East Europe C band its a new domain to be explore,C band LNC i found with difficulty on the market but nothing about C Ku band corotor and other combination are available here.
Ku band rules in Europe,all satelitte channel are available on Ku band but i want to receve C band to watch satellite channel from Asia and South America and US.
I search with Google to found C band corotor diagram and schematic pdf but i found only 1,5 GHz,24GHz,47GHz schematic diagram and only theoretical pdf nothing about corotor construction.

hello -- mouse --

what size and type of dish have you got -- prime focus or offset

i,v tried combined C / ku lnb.s --- and a second hand co rotor setup here in the u.k. --- all have been poor performance on k.u .

the best way to go if you can set them up on your dish is to use seperate C and k/u lnb.s -- i currently have a k.u l.n.b. in the centre position and a dual polarity C band l.n.b 6 degrees to one side
its a little inconvenient having to have different C and k/u/ positioner settings for the receiver --
but the performance is miles better than any combined unit

i,m using a 1.8 offset dish -- for this --

but i have also done a similar thing in the past using a 1.8 prime focus --
but on that one i had C band in the centre and k/u to one side

regards nelson.b

Hi,
And Thank You all for the replay.
Mr.John Popper Your ideea its intresting,i open Your thread and becose its long and i want to read all i need few days to understand what its talking about.
Using a Chaparral Feedhorn and adding a Ku band LNB look to be a option.

Mr.nelson b my dishes are 0,9m,1.2m offset and 1.2m simetric.
The dish are one center,the signal are not lost if i want to watch a satelite with C and Ku band ? The C band LNB its near the center not in the center.

I want to ask You all a question.
Mr. Klaus Schumacher from Brasil use a ingenious mechanical device to replace the Ku band LNB from the focal point with other LNB C band i think.
This device its free from signal lost if i want to receve with the same feedhorn C band and Ku band ? What feedhorn its the best to us in this case C or Ku feedhorn?
What You all are thinking about this mechanical method,its free from signal lost ?
mouse.

Status
Please reply by conversation.