corporate will not repond to my emails about the 811

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ROLLTIDE

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Mobile,AL
i'm loseing faith with Dish Network cause they will not comunicate with me at all. They have now canceled 3 install dates for the HD in box and haven't responded to an email or called since DEC 19th . If I don't hear anything from them today I will cancel the hd in the box and look at other options. This is not the way to run a company !

I am starting to feel the same way. I can't believe that I am saying this, I was a "die-hard" Dish guy.

I called and/or visited 3 local retailers today, none of them have a date when they might be available. 2 of them told me a couple months. This goes for the SuperDish in my area too.

I wanted last years Superbowl in HD, if I stay with Dish...maybe 2005.

Let me know what other options you're looking at, I might follow you're lead.

I feel your pain!

I did the CEO email thing and I did get a response, they called about 20 minutes after I emailed them. I told them it was pretty sorry that nobody showed up or called on the first scheduled install date. Got a months credit.

My original date was Dec 26 but nobody showed up or called. (That's when I emailed them with a rant!) Was rescheduled for Jan 5th but still didn't get it as they had no 811's.

At least they called this time. Now will be later this week, Thursday or Friday they say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)