Cost of Upgrade to Hopper

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tommyd12345

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 13, 2011
greenbrier,ar
Have 722k and 2(two) 211k's with 4 TV's in 4(four) rooms. Wondering what cost difference I would have if I upgraded to Hopper/Joey.
Plus how many Hopper/Joey's would I need?

tommyd12345 said:
Have 722k and 2(two) 211k's with 4 TV's in 4(four) rooms. Wondering what cost difference I would have if I upgraded to Hopper/Joey.

$11 more if I recall, $4 for the whole home DVR service and $7 for the fourth box. You can do either the standard hopper with three joeys or do two hoppers and two joeys. I would go 2H/2J since it will give you three more tuners at the same monthly cost.

Sent from my Phone using SatelliteGuys

The monthly difference would be $11.00. I would recommend a 2 hopper and 2 Joey install. It will be a higher upgrade cost but will give you 6 tuners instead of 3. If you would like to know the exact upgrade cost, please PM me your account or phone number and the four digit security code on the account. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)