Could both NBA Conference Finals be a repeat of last year's?

SabresRule

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
With the Pistons up 3-1 and the Spurs, Cavs and Jazz all tied up at 2-2, what are the chances that we have a repeat of last year's Conference Finals?

Could we have Cavs/Pistons and Spurs/Jazz for another year??

HD MM

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
With the Pistons up 3-1 and the Spurs, Cavs and Jazz all tied up at 2-2, what are the chances that we have a repeat of last year's Conference Finals?

Could we have Cavs/Pistons and Spurs/Jazz for another year??

I can only speak for the East, but I would say, definitely YES!

HD MM

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Let me know when Cleveland wins a game in Boston.

The Cav's have the momentum now going into BeanTown. Don't underestimate momentum in a playoff series. Plus, the Cav's have shown that they can come quite a bit closer in wining a road game than the Celtics. I would be very scared Celtics fan!

Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
Cavs/celtics could go either way at this point. But sure it is possible that we willsee the same stetof Conference finals.

Hart5150

Hart5150

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 27, 2004
Temple, Pa
The Cav's have the momentum now going into BeanTown. Don't underestimate momentum in a playoff series. Plus, the Cav's have shown that they can come quite a bit closer in wining a road game than the Celtics. I would be very scared Celtics fan!

:rolleyes:
Just like Boston had the momentum going to Cleveland. Game 4 was just as close as game 1, don't just look at final scores.

All that has happened is each team has held home court, just like 2 of the other 3 series.

Lakers/Hornets west final

Celtics/Pistons east final

HD MM

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
:rolleyes:
Just like Boston had the momentum going to Cleveland. Game 4 was just as close as game 1, don't just look at final scores.

All that has happened is each team has held home court, just like 2 of the other 3 series.

Lakers/Hornets west final

Celtics/Pistons east final

Um, no it wasn't. :rolleyes: We had a chance to tie and/or win it with seconds left in Game 1! At no point during Game 4 did the Celtics make me feel that they had the capability to win that game.

Paul Wozniak

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
Unless the Cadavers can win in Boston, they're done. I wonder if any team has won a championship without winning a road game. Funny that the Pistons are the only team still playing that has won a road game in this round.