Could both NBA Conference Finals be a repeat of last year's?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
With the Pistons up 3-1 and the Spurs, Cavs and Jazz all tied up at 2-2, what are the chances that we have a repeat of last year's Conference Finals?

Could we have Cavs/Pistons and Spurs/Jazz for another year??

Let me know when Cleveland wins a game in Boston.

The Cav's have the momentum now going into BeanTown. Don't underestimate momentum in a playoff series. Plus, the Cav's have shown that they can come quite a bit closer in wining a road game than the Celtics. I would be very scared Celtics fan!

Cavs/celtics could go either way at this point. But sure it is possible that we willsee the same stetof Conference finals.

The Cav's have the momentum now going into BeanTown. Don't underestimate momentum in a playoff series. Plus, the Cav's have shown that they can come quite a bit closer in wining a road game than the Celtics. I would be very scared Celtics fan!

:rolleyes:
Just like Boston had the momentum going to Cleveland. Game 4 was just as close as game 1, don't just look at final scores.

All that has happened is each team has held home court, just like 2 of the other 3 series.

Lakers/Hornets west final

Celtics/Pistons east final

:rolleyes:
Just like Boston had the momentum going to Cleveland. Game 4 was just as close as game 1, don't just look at final scores.

All that has happened is each team has held home court, just like 2 of the other 3 series.

Lakers/Hornets west final

Celtics/Pistons east final

Um, no it wasn't. :rolleyes: We had a chance to tie and/or win it with seconds left in Game 1! At no point during Game 4 did the Celtics make me feel that they had the capability to win that game.

Unless the Cadavers can win in Boston, they're done. I wonder if any team has won a championship without winning a road game. Funny that the Pistons are the only team still playing that has won a road game in this round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)