Could I be under contract with Radio Shack?

typerk

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
Irving, TX
I don't have the original paperwork from when I got my disk installed. I have had it since May 2004 and all of a sudden my apartment complex is giving me grief over it. I was under the impression that I was under a two year contract with Dish but found out that I wasn't. The lady told me to check with the retailer because I may be under contract with them and that was radio shack. 2 questions: Does that make any sense for radio shack to put me under the contract for two years? And what happens when I cancel my dish service?

Do they come get the receiver and disk or do I have to take it to them? I have to look into comcast and it's dual tuner dvr and my tv bill will go up at least 40 bucks. This really is a bad day for me.

Look at your DISH bill if it shows a lease fee DISH owns the equipment when you cancel they will send you shipping cartons to return the equipment to them. If it is a Radio Shack owned store you probably don't have a contract with them. If it is an independently owned store they could have a contract with you, ask them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)