Could someone please verify these ROKU live channels?

PopcornNMore

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
Gibsonia, PA
To make a long story short we recently upgraded our 6 Mbps DSL to 10 Mbps and received a newer model ZHONE DSL / router as well from our ISP. Our internet connection seems to be working well, but I noticed that the following "live" channels on our ROKU 2 XS and ROKU 3 no longer play. Before I move onto troubleshooting I would like to know if these channels still stream OK.

Channels:
AMGTV: Begins to buffer, but never begins playing.
FFTV: Click "play" and the menu instantly appears again and the stream never begins.
Nowhere TV \ TWIT 1.0 Mbps live: Constantly buffers and plays for only seconds at a time.

Before we upgraded all these channels streamed just fine.

Thank You,
Dave

A VUDU speed test on the same ROKU 3 device shows that I should have no problems streaming the channels above. All 1080P videos within VUDU stream with no problems. Hopefully the channels listed above are just experiencing problems at the moment.

Attachments

• 100_6082.JPG
    100_6082.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 274
To make a long story short we recently upgraded our 6 Mbps DSL to 10 Mbps and received a newer model ZHONE DSL / router as well from our ISP. Our internet connection seems to be working well, but I noticed that the following "live" channels on our ROKU 2 XS and ROKU 3 no longer play. Before I move onto troubleshooting I would like to know if these channels still stream OK.

Channels:
AMGTV: Begins to buffer, but never begins playing.
FFTV: Click "play" and the menu instantly appears again and the stream never begins.
Nowhere TV \ TWIT 1.0 Mbps live: Constantly buffers and plays for only seconds at a time.

Before we upgraded all these channels streamed just fine.

Thank You,
Dave

I cant get the first two on your list to play either,They have been playing with no problem,till today,I have 15 mb of speed through TWC

AMG is not playing for me either. Haven't watched it in a while so. To sure how .ong it has been like this, don't have FFV, I couldn't get twit 1.0 to stay on either, however one of the other feeds did, can't member which one though.

I ran the speed test in VUDU and it says I can
Lay full HD programming so....

Ross

Sent via Tapatalk

Thank you guys! I appreciate you taking the time to verify these channels for me. I can now rule out my new dsl/router and upgraded service.

The AMG Channel loads up then it says retrieving with the bar half way... then see a picture for a second the Loading Please Wait with half the bar half full, then a picture 10 seconds later, the Loading Please Wait again... and it just repeats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)