Could this be the new voom domain? (unlikely but not sure)

Status
Not open for further replies.

warper

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 23, 2004
I decided to do a little domain checking and hitting some site names.
I hit on http://www.voomllc.com and it brought up a secured mage on mysql.
I said okay lets see owns the page. Did a whois for the domain and it is secured so that can't see the owner. Don't see this very often. Could it be a new webpage is already being worked on and will be ready to cut over to when it is a go. I realize it is a stretch but I am not even installed yet but hoping for voom to continue.

Partial Results of whois:

Registrant:
MC SQUARED INCORPORATED (MS5023-ORG)
17 HARBOURTON RIDGE DR
PENNINGTON, NJ 08534-3712
US

Potential New Voom Website?

With the status change of Voom's current website, I got curious. Knowing that the past proposed new Voom spinoff company was calling itself Voom LLC, I decided to check out VOOMLLC.COM. Here's what I found. A new site apparently just registered yesterday (03/01) to MC Squared Inc a technology and content developer for the entertainment industry based in New Jersey.

Registrant:
MC SQUARED INCORPORATED (MS5023-ORG)
17 HARBOURTON RIDGE DR
PENNINGTON, NJ 08534-3712
US
Phone: 609 818 0725
Fax: 609 818 9205

Record expires on 01-Mar-2006
Record created on 01-Mar-2005
Database last updated on 01-Mar-2005

Anyone think this is a sign of a potential future?

New VOOM website?

New VOOM website? Is this a valid website? Saw the post on 4dtv Satellite Forum under VOOM news:

http://www.voom-hd.tv/

I clicked on the links and all seem to mirror parts of the old site BUT clicking on What is HDTV? Gives me a popup with the Warning, ZOOM will end March 31, so don't know who put up this website?

Maybe someone else is better at tracking the origins of a website!

I saw something on this last night, and the first thought that crossed my mind was, MC Squared??

As in E=mc squared???? Maybe the saga has a wilder turn yet to come! Maybe Charles and Tom will buy E* and show them how to do HD!! :D

Well, hell...it's no wilder than most of the other speculation at this point! :)

P.S.: Danielle, hope you don't mind that I sort of copied your tag line! :) Vicki

Just go to MC Squared site, they do 3 D modeling and computer animation for ads and marketing purposes and have been in business for a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)