Could this crack in my preamp plug be affecting my OTA signal?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Apparently the company I hired is going to put the LTE filter on the preamp tomorrow while I’m at work. I’m taping the LTE filter to my apartment door for them to use when they come.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Apparently the company I hired is going to put the LTE filter on the preamp tomorrow while I’m at work. I’m taping the LTE filter to my apartment door for them to use when they come.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Ask them to take a photo of it installed. So you have some proof they really did it.

Ask them to take a photo of it installed. So you have some proof they really did it.
Didn't really need to. I've hired them on numerous occasions and they never let me down. They also have an A+ rating from the BBB. I wouldn't have been able to call them anyways because the business didn't open today until I was well already started working. Anyways, as I look at my OTA signal it is slightly improved.

Reactions: primestar31

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts