Could Viacom Channels Go *Poof* This Week?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Went through the dvr timers...
'Did the math'...
Over the next week...

The Daily Show,
Comedy Central,
occasionally watch once/twice a week, won't really miss it.

Bar Rescue,
Spike,
format of show is getting old, won't miss it.

Bellator,
Spike,
My brother has Direct-tv and I've been looking for a reason to have dinner/party at his house occassionally.

That is all,
Good luck to you Viacom in your future endeavors,
The time we spent together was nice,
But, it seems our relationship has come to an end.

Reactions: Scola77
their stock did nosedive yesterday after word got out that they were nowhere near an agreement with dish. If dish drops Viacom channels my family is going to dislike me very much. They already dislike me because of all the channels we lost switching from Comcast to dish. My parents are ready to pay the etf just to get Comcast back.

their stock did nosedive yesterday after word got out that they were nowhere near an agreement with dish. If dish drops Viacom channels my family is going to dislike me very much. They already dislike me because of all the channels we lost switching from Comcast to dish. My parents are ready to pay the etf just to get Comcast back.

Just curious, what channels did you lose?

So if I signed a contract for two years for a package and channels are removed but price stays the same .Do I have the right to break contract without penalties. Because I feel they broke their contract with me. I mean dish says they do this to keep prices down, but if they take channels away for same price . Do we really win.? or even matter? Isn't this the same thing or am losing my mind ?

But they aren't breaking the contract with you. No more than any other cable or Satellite provider. They know this kind of thing happens, they can't and don't guarantee any channels, networks etc.. I think aside from that, they also have an out because you had a choice, you didn't have to sign a contract. They offer their services if you own your equipment with no contract. Normally I would just tell you to chill because the channels will be back if they even go off, but in the case of Viacom it's all up to them because DISH like some other cable providers have not really issue with Viacom not being carried.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts