Couple adult programming questions

adam61

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 19, 2006
Couple quick questions before I look into ordering these...

1) If a blackout applies they won't charge you for the channels right?
2) Is Playboy $7 if you have DishHD Platinum (which includes HBO)? And if it is if you add it on via online will it automatically bill the $7 instead of $14.99?
3) From what I've heard Xstcy(sp?) is the best Adult channel on Dish, if this is true how do you order a monthly subscription? I don't see it on the online 'add programming' section?

Thanks!

If you hurry you can have those channels up & running before the family comes over for Thanksgiving dinner. Way more entertaining than a Dallas or Detroit football game:D

I thought I might permanently scare away the inlaws :) And we don't have broadband quite yet out here in the boonies. So those 3 questions still stand.

You have to call Dish to order Xtsy. I don't have any HD programming,but Playboy is $7 above the cost of AEP. The channels you can order online, or with your box will automatically add the right price when the charges are posted the next day. I have Xtsy and I added Ten online. It charged me the correct combo price of 37.99 the next day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts