SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Hello guys.

I have a one brand new in the box Amiko Mini HD RE for sale. Since it has been disco'd I will let it go for $70 and that includes shipping to the US. If you want this and are in another country you will have to pay shipping.

*SOLD*
I also have one return unit I will sale for $50. Same as above in the US, shipping included, outside you will have to cover shipping. This unit was returned to me just a day after the buyer got it. Said he didn't like it. Never really gave a good reason. I asked if it appeared defective and he said no, it works I just don't like it. Could have just been buyers remorse. I have fully tested it and works just fine, but I feel I can not sell as a new one.

*SOLD*

If anyone is interested just PM me. First come first serve. I prefer PayPal for payment.

Last edited:
The used one is spoken for. Still have the new one for sale.

New one is still awaiting a new home! :)

:D I am sure you are joking, but... This receiver has been discontinued.

Yeah, I should not have abbreviated, not very professional. :) Just out of habit I guess.
This is still a fantastic receiver and I would still be selling if they still made 'em. :)

Yeah, I should not have abbreviated, not very professional. :) Just out of habit I guess.
This is still a fantastic receiver and I would still be selling if they still made 'em. :)
Hello Michael,
I'm interested in the Amiko. I didn't see it listed in your web store .

Hello Elsguy. This is one of the last ones I have, of the RE series and was just trying to sell it here. I will PM you.

All has been sold thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts