AZBOX Couple questions on renaming recorded shows on Micro

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Couple questions on renaming recorded files

1. Can you change the date on it? Here is what I mean. I recorded a football game a few weeks ago and copied it from one drive to another (I used the Manahttan to record it because I had 2 HD games to record and then moved it from one drive to another)....anywho I screwed up and set the date as 8/8/12 and not 9/8/12 so it shows as 1st thing on the hard drive (should be 5th or so). I hooked up the drive to the computer and saw the file name as the date, time, and channel name (what shows up as the stream name)
so it shows as
20120808 1758 CH-3 (or something like that)

I renamed it 20120908 1758 CH-3 but when I hooked it back to the micro it still shows as recorded on "08/08". Anyway to change it?

2. How come when you rename a file in the Micro when you check it on a computer it shows what the channel name logged as?
File shows on Micro as "NDSU@CSU" but when I hook the hard drive to the computer it shows as "CH-3" (which is what the channel logged as)

Here are some screen grabs
1st is from the Micro
2nd is what the hard drive shows when hooked to the computer

on the 2nd pic the last file is the one I am trying to change the date. I wonder because it doesnt say (ts) does thast make a difference?
You'll see the 2nd pic shows what the channel name logs as when scanning. What's interetsing is the title it showed on the Micro (before I renamed it) was "Current" (because the EPG said that)

Attachments

• PICT0046.JPG
    PICT0046.JPG
    809.5 KB · Views: 177
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 180

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts