Court TV on Ch.204 Gone (Now BACK for AT200 Subs)

Is the AT200 pack what used to be 120 or the 180? I had the 120 and am hoping to have Court TV back as I liked it a fair amount but won't up my package for it and I'm not up to date on the new packages.

Let me take this opportunity to "rehowl" about the loss of CNN-International. We are missing out on one of the most respected international news channels. And yes, its own programs are VERY different from the "dumbed-down" programming from CNN/USA.

If Court TV can come back, why can't CNN-I? While they're at it, add BBC-World!protest
Perhaps because E* didn't DROP CNN-I (Cnn-Money folded) It wasn't offered as a standalone option by Turner Broadcasting

Let me take this opportunity to "rehowl" about the loss of CNN-International. We are missing out on one of the most respected international news channels. And yes, its own programs are VERY different from the "dumbed-down" programming from CNN/USA.

If Court TV can come back, why can't CNN-I? While they're at it, add BBC-World!protest
Perhaps because E* didn't DROP CNN-I (Cnn-Money folded) It wasn't offered as a standalone option by Turner Broadcasting

Is the AT200 pack what used to be 120 or the 180? I had the 120 and am hoping to have Court TV back as I liked it a fair amount but won't up my package for it and I'm not up to date on the new packages.

top 60 is NOW - top 100
top 120 is NOW - top 200
top 180 is NOW - top 250

Yes if you had top 120 -NOW top 200 ,you will get Court tv.

It was offered to both DISH and DIRECT after the demise of CNN-fn but they couldn't agree on terms. :mad: Time/Warner was running it as a stand alone.

what, people who use to get it with the top60 no longer can get court tv? i see channel 204 but it says if I subscribe to it to call the 800 dish number and pay my bill. i am payed up til next month. suppose they are going to do the same thing with court tv as they did with lifetime, put it in a higher teir of programming. well off to direct i guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts