Court tv?

Too late for me I am now a Triple Player. Dish did however send me an offer to come back but it is too late. They offered me free Starz and Showtime for six months.

So far Comcast is not bad due to the VOD. Their phone service is good. Because they wire it so that you can use any phone jack in the house. Unlike Vonage and Lingo.

So far Comcast is not bad due to the VOD. Their phone service is good. Because they wire it so that you can use any phone jack in the house. Unlike Vonage and Lingo.

You can use Vonage through the house. Just disconnect the inhouse wiring at the NID outside and then connect the Vonage MTA's phone jack to any jack on your house wiring to backfeed all the other phones. I had 7 phones connected that way.

Too late for me I am now a Triple Player. Dish did however send me an offer to come back but it is too late. They offered me free Starz and Showtime for six months.

I was wondering how comcast phone service work. Do you have the comcast's 3 service for $99 deal. I have comcast Hi-speed internet with the 8mb down and I was thinking about getting the $99 deal. That way I can get Howerd Stern on demand and get rid of my high ass monthly home phone, verizon bill. So if comcast wire the phone jacks in the house, than I can still have my two 622 dvrs plug to a phone jack and not pay dish for the dvrs being unplug fee. I like to more Info, if you have it.

Court TV is back on 204 right now.

<< Back
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and EchoStar Sign Carriage Agreement for Court TV
Service for Turner's Popular, Unique Network Back on DISH Network(TM)

ATLANTA & ENGLEWOOD, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 9, 2007--Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. (TBS, Inc.) and EchoStar Communications Corporation's DISH Network(TM) (NASDAQ: DISH) today announced that they have signed an affiliation agreement that allows for the restored distribution of Court TV.

Court TV will be carried in DISH Network's AT200 package in its former channel position 204.

Specific terms of the deal were not disclosed, however, both parties are pleased with the financial terms of the agreement.
Fine by me..I don't watch the channel, as long as it doesn't cost me anything extra

Court TV is back on 204 right now.
Just bad timing for me......I was going to commit to Charlie for the first time on January 2nd :confused: then they took my favorite channel away :mad: I just had a brand new HD DVR system installed via Directv 2 days ago with a 2 year contract :rolleyes: Ohh well........I am happy with my brand new system :D
as it is my 1st DVR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts