Courtesy Credit $5

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tvland1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 3, 2009
ohio
The November 16 $5.00 price increase also gave me a Courtesy Credit of $5.00 now on my current services..Not sure what that's about.. Anyone else seeing this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211117-010031~2.png
    Screenshot_20211117-010031~2.png
    159.9 KB · Views: 209
I see it in mine as well. WKYC was gone as part of the Tegna dispute, and I had locals for a portion of that month.

Did you lose channels due to the Tegna dispute?
I think that may be what happened.. It's funny though..I have an RV account and added the locals for 4 days and removed them..Cost was $1.27 and the CBS station is in the dispute..

I saw that and wondered if it was from the $5 credit I asked for and received last month. Before I saw it, I did a chat yesterday and asked for it again, and the rep told me that it can only be applied once every 30 days. I looked back and made the request on 10/19 so I wasn't clear of the 30 day window.

If they just automatically are applying it, then that saves me from having to do a chat. It will cancel out the $5 increase that went in yesterday.

I don't have a credit, but I also don't have a $5 increase. I don't know what's going on there. I am missing a local channel, and an RSN.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I don't have a credit, but I also don't have a $5 increase. I don't know what's going on there. I am missing a local channel, and an RSN.
The increase was on 11/16, the next bill after 11/16 will show an increase. My bill was issued on 11/4, but not deducted from my card until 11/20 and it showed no increase.

Reactions: peggy97850
This was on my last bill as well. The Tegna dispute is over and no longer listed in my billing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts