Courtesy Credit $5

Tvland1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 3, 2009
ohio
The November 16 $5.00 price increase also gave me a Courtesy Credit of $5.00 now on my current services..Not sure what that's about.. Anyone else seeing this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211117-010031~2.png
    Screenshot_20211117-010031~2.png
    159.9 KB · Views: 211
I see it in mine as well. WKYC was gone as part of the Tegna dispute, and I had locals for a portion of that month.

Did you lose channels due to the Tegna dispute?
I think that may be what happened.. It's funny though..I have an RV account and added the locals for 4 days and removed them..Cost was $1.27 and the CBS station is in the dispute..

I saw that and wondered if it was from the $5 credit I asked for and received last month. Before I saw it, I did a chat yesterday and asked for it again, and the rep told me that it can only be applied once every 30 days. I looked back and made the request on 10/19 so I wasn't clear of the 30 day window.

If they just automatically are applying it, then that saves me from having to do a chat. It will cancel out the $5 increase that went in yesterday.

I don't have a credit, but I also don't have a $5 increase. I don't know what's going on there. I am missing a local channel, and an RSN.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I don't have a credit, but I also don't have a $5 increase. I don't know what's going on there. I am missing a local channel, and an RSN.
The increase was on 11/16, the next bill after 11/16 will show an increase. My bill was issued on 11/4, but not deducted from my card until 11/20 and it showed no increase.

Reactions: peggy97850
This was on my last bill as well. The Tegna dispute is over and no longer listed in my billing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts