Cox Announces Broadband And TV Rate Hikes

I know there is nothing we can do about it, but I am quickly becoming disinterested in the tv and online entertainment options. We got the rate increase in December and now for the 1st time I received a data cap notice from Cox this morning that I am at 270Gb for the month and only allowed 250GB. I've been averaging around 300Gb for over a year. TV and internet are each costing more than each of my home utilities other than electric and that's close until I turn the A/C on this summer. If Cox starts enforcing a cap, then I guess Windstream fiber will get my home business. I already have Windstream fiber for my Business as Cox wasn't close on price and features. I can get 24mb fiber service for $55 a month with unlimited local and long distance phone, plus probably $20 in state and federal tax and fees.

No options in Vegas really, it's Cox, Century link DSL(rolling out expensive gigabit options) and CLEAR wireless.

As the value of Sunday Ticket decreases each year we are closer to giving a bundle from Century link a try for a bit.

Sent from my VZW Note 3

No options in Vegas really, it's Cox, Century link DSL(rolling out expensive gigabit options) and CLEAR wireless.

As the value of Sunday Ticket decreases each year we are closer to giving a bundle from Century link a try for a bit.

Sent from my VZW Note 3

I get hit twice. I have Cox at home in Oklahoma and Cox at our Condo in Las Vegas also.

The sad thing is they raised rates by 20 bucks and yet the HD service is lacking uVerse and even Comcast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts