Cozi TV comes to dish chanel 82 (part time)

I have no clue what Cozi TV is, but so far I am completely underwhelmed by channel 82. Being a sunday I suppose that the uplink won't be changed until at least tomorrow. What kind of programming does Cozi TV carry.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

WE have Cozi tv on channel 12.3 in my area and it is in 720p . Granted it is still showing sd programming on some older shows, but the pq is great compared to Sd on satellite. We watch Bionic Woman and 6 million dollar man all the time. My Retro tv folder on my hopper stays Full of shows from this channel and Metv too.

Does this mean Me-TV, This TV and Antenna TV may come to satellite? If so, I might come back.

It means NBC universal madea deal with DISH. I don't know if the others have that kind of bargaining power.

82 is in the infomercial range meaning cozi is paying to be on

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I just saw commercial on FETV...starts June 2nd and the programs mentioned are Magnum PI, 6 Million Dollar Man, Charles Angels, Marcus Welby, Bionic Woman

82 is in the infomercial range meaning cozi is paying to be on

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

It is in that range but I think that channel is more ofa low budget family basesd service than an infomercial. They likely are paying or offering something of value to get on there but I am unaware of how the deal works.

I watch a few shows via OTA it's not I bad, looks like for summer they are adding starsky and hutch :) Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Marcus Welby M.D.
The Avengers
Magnum P.I.
Charlie's Angels
Make Room for Daddy (Danny Thomas Show) X2
Dick VanDyke X2
Roy Rogers X2
Lone Ranger X2
McCloud x2 --- Pardon me, I didn't say the title of this last one correctly.. That's McLOUD!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)