Cozi Tv on channel 253

Not for me. (I have International Basic.) Channel 253 does not even appear in my guide at all, not even on the All Channels list. :crying

I wish Dish would come up with a cheap add-on package for all of these diginet channels that they have been adding lately. It used to be that almost all of the diginet channels added by Dish would be included in the cheapest packages, such as Welcome Pack, International Basic, Latino Bonus Pack, etc. I have International Basic and Latino Bonus Pack, and I still get most of those channels that way. However, none of the recent diginet additions have shown up in my packages. They seem to all require at least AT120 to get the new channels. It is great that Dish is adding channels like this, but we should not have to upgrade to a much more expensive basic package just to get satellite feeds of networks that are available completely free over-the-air. :mad:
Its called " roku" ...most of those subchannels can be streamed for free

Reactions: pattykay
Yes, my sister just got a Smart TV last week, with Roku built-in. I may be looking to get a Smart TV myself in the near future. (And yes, I still remember our discussion in the Cord Cutters section about whether it is better to get a Smart TV or a non-Smart TV with a separate streaming device.) That still leaves the question of why Dish requires such a high basic package to get these channels though, since the streaming is also free, in addition to the free OTA versions.

Yes, my sister just got a Smart TV last week, with Roku built-in. I may be looking to get a Smart TV myself in the near future. (And yes, I still remember our discussion in the Cord Cutters section about whether it is better to get a Smart TV or a non-Smart TV with a separate streaming device.) That still leaves the question of why Dish requires such a high basic package to get these channels though, since the streaming is also free, in addition to the free OTA versions.
I would assume they are paying dish for carriage...but maybe they have a limit on subs

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I beg to differ, at least when you referenced on Roku. Only Comet and ME in the Chicago area.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I beg to differ, at least when you referenced on Roku. Only Comet and ME in the Chicago area.

I have to look it up..but sinclair tv has a app that has dozens of subchannels

Here is one app

I've browsed that app and even searched several markets within that app. ONLY 3 that I see which were Buzzr, Charge and Comet. No Cozi or H&I or Start or ME.

I got Dish's email yesterday saying they had 3 new networks(H&I, Start and COZI) yet we had them on this website long before they published them.:hail

A long time ago, one of the Charlie Chats used Fleetwood Mac's "Second-Hand News" as end-credits music. Another time they used Pink Floyd's "Money". I always wondered whether someone in editing was deliberately being subversive.

• Love
Reactions: pattykay
I've browsed that app and even searched several markets within that app. ONLY 3 that I see which were Buzzr, Charge and Comet. No Cozi or H&I or Start or ME.

Do a search on roku private channels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts