Crap Picture

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

smakovits

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 28, 2007
722 Receiver, using HDMI connected to TV, as I switch between tuners (PIP), the one image is fine, but when I switch, the other picture is pure crap. Super grainy and fuzzy. I almost want to call it unwatchable. This is the first time I had this issue, so I am simply trying to find out if this is something people have seen/dealt with in the past. The strange part being that the image is fine on one tuner and crap on the other.

I've never seen this but I'm in dual mode. Bizarre. New bug introduced in the firmware? What is your firmware version?

BAH!, go figure. Something went crazy and it was SD on the HD channel. It showed HD when I was on it, but when I changed the channel force stopping the recording, the HD kicked in. Who knows, I did start the recording from my phone so maybe it was throwing the receiver off which only displays the HD channel. Who knows, back to normal now.

Reactions: TheKrell
Na, it was ESPN, SD recording but 722 was showing as HD channel as that is the way the guide is set to do. All fixed. Silly issue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)