Credit Card Needed??

HackerX

Original poster
Oct 22, 2008
Since DN put the hammer down on the prepaid American express cards is there any other way to sign up customers that need a credit card that don't have one?

visa or mastercard check/debt card.

Well that wont work because DN requires a credit card for these customers they wont fly with a Debit. The prepaid American express used to work because it looked like a real credit card but DN shut that down.

Any other ideas?

If you know for a fact they don't accept Prepaid and Check cards , Then your very next question to Dishnetwork should have been "What else can I do"? And they then would have gave you an answer.

Most everyone I know Uses their Check Card. I'm not sure why Dishnetwork wouldn't accept it. I even used mine when I started my service.

Each customer has to qualify and some you can use debit/check and others that don't have that good of credit need a credit card on the account.

No.

He's asking how to get service in a way that fits his needs.

Are you a member of the Nazi Party, skyviewmark?

He was asking how to get customers signed up.. That insinuates he is a dealer.. And that means he's looking for a way around the system.

Dish Network has rules.. The credit card is one of them. It is spelled out pretty clear. Not sure how it would make me a NAZI to expect people to actually support those rules

i would say that he is trying to find a way, within the system, to get his job done. There are people that shun credit cards. I should think there would be a path for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts