Credit Check

You can get a non contract account, (FLEX Account) pay as you go stop when you want, start when you want. But no discounts as I understand it. No credit check I believe.

Will dish do a Credit Check if you buy the equipment and the dish right out?

We do indeed have an account that allows you have a Pay-As-You-Go account with DISH without using a Social Security number or Credit Card. There is a $199.00 activation fee and all the equipment must be purchased. There would be no new customer promotions available on these accounts.

We do indeed have an account that allows you have a Pay-As-You-Go account with DISH without using a Social Security number or Credit Card. There is a $199.00 activation fee and all the equipment must be purchased. There would be no new customer promotions available on these accounts.

When did they start doing the $199 fee? Afterall, your buying your own equipment!

Maryb, I was thinking it was a $99 activation fee? If you want HD and don't want to pay $10 a month for it there is the $99 one time fee for Free HD also..... Maybe they raised the activation fee?

(Wow 3000 almost 9 years, were does the time go)