Cricket World Cup 2015 on Dish

bantonb

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 28, 2009
Florida
I see dish will be offering the cricket WC for $99. It will be in HD on channels 455 and 469. What transponders are these channels on? I have 118 and it's weak where I am at so hoping it's not on that.

Last edited:
I see dish will be offering the cricket WC for $99. It will be in HD on channels 455 and 469. What transponders are these channels on? I have 118 and it's weak where I am at so hoping it's not on those.
I cannot find channel 469. 455 is coming either from 110 or 119. Waiting to see of dish is covering warm up games plus clarification on HD games before pulling the trigger

Channel 455 airs off of 110/19 and 72.7/28

Channel 469 is not coming up active at this time, but it will be added for the world cup. I cannot find the satellite. transponder combo on it in my system for the channel though

I do need see anything on warm up games listed on the website, simply states 44 days, 49 matches in 14 cities.

Channel 455 airs off of 110/19 and 72.7/28

Channel 469 is not coming up active at this time, but it will be added for the world cup. I cannot find the satellite. transponder combo on it in my system for the channel though

I do need see anything on warm up games listed on the website, simply states 44 days, 49 matches in 14 cities.
Jason, can you verify if this cricket ppv is available for subs like me in Puerto Rico including HD version?

PPV's order through oru system will go to all receivers. If you order it on the receiver itself it would only affect that receiver. I do not see any reason why you would have access to in in PR because 455 is 110/119. The PPV page does not list any restrictions either.

I see dish will be offering the cricket WC for $99. It will be in HD on channels 455 and 469. What transponders are these channels on? I have 118 and it's weak where I am at so hoping it's not on that.
Yes, international programming is still bounced off 118.

Not according to post #3.
He also stated he could not find Ch 469 mapped down.....
If the OP has international programming, he may still be using a D-1000 plus...This looks at 110/118.7/119
Looking at dishuser.org...Chs 455 thru 460 are mapped on Sat 72.7....So......Unless the OP has EA he's out of luck....
OP.....Please provide more info as to your subscription and type dish...
http://dishuser.org/72list.php

He also stated he could not find Ch 469 mapped down.....
If the OP has international programming, he may still be using a D-1000 plus...This looks at 110/118.7/119
Looking at dishuser.org...Chs 455 thru 460 are mapped on Sat 72.7....So......Unless the OP has EA he's out of luck....
OP.....Please provide more info as to your subscription and type dish...
http://dishuser.org/72list.php
Again. Incorrect.

455, according to both DIRT, and a user who apparently receives it, is on 110.
469 is unknown at this time.

But, from personal experience, the Cricket world cup has been available from the main sats in the past. So, doubtful it will be confined to 118.

Well...there ya go.

BTW, what are the dates this year? I have a feeling the gajillion Indian engineers at my company will want to watch. I can try and head them off before being bombarded with requests after the fact.

Again. Incorrect.

But, from personal experience, the Cricket world cup has been available from the main sats in the past. So, doubtful it will be confined to 118.

BTW, what are the dates? I have a feeling the gajillion Indian engineers at my company will want to watch. I can try and head them off before being bombarded with requests after the fact.
The info in the link is incorrect?.....

Again. Incorrect.

Well...there ya go.

BTW, what are the dates this year? I have a feeling the gajillion Indian engineers at my company will want to watch. I can try and head them off before being bombarded with requests after the fact.
My earlier post contains a typo....Should read 455- 469

If it helps, last World Cup in 2011, Dish only offered it on one receiver(primary receiver). I'm not saying they will do that this time, but letting the history speak for itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)