Criminal Minds and Frasier on KTV2

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It seems that the series at 10PM East have changed this week, since last week at 10 PM there was some kind of ER or medical series, and weeks before that it was Bones in the same time slot.

Now almost at 10 PM they show Criminal Minds, and at 10 30 PM East - Frasier, Last night´s movie was 8 mm with Nicolas Cage.

Hadn´t watched this channel for a while. Tonight just before 11 PM I caught Frasier (first episodes), then followed by CSI NY at 11 PM.

Saw wwe smackdown on one of Kuwait channels Saturday night

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I tuned in tonight but instead of Frasier, I found the New Adventures of Old Christine, at 10:30 PM.

I just caught an interesting nature doc, I guess the 11 PM movie was over, that´s if they´re still air the nightly movie, hadn´t tuned KTV2 past 11 PM in a while, usually at that time on 97w I´m on Al Etejah and Press TV

When watching KTV2, once in a while I come across something interesting.
Llast night I was watching mystery ER, I found out that apparently the word Jewish is taboo, I know kisses are taboo, and they will cut the movie or do something weird to avoid showing them.
Well last night I noted some cuts, just saying ....sh orthodox community, and so, but it was only that word ending in sh the one they cut. I guess I learn something every time I tune KTV2.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts