"Criminoles" at it again!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
My best friend attended Indiana State during the mid to late 70s. He had a class with Larry Bird. He told me that the "Hick from French Lick" managed to be present on the first day and the last day of the class. He passed with flying colors. In those days Larry couldn't put five words togather to make a sentence let alone pass a class.

he still can't!

Coming from a guy that probably when to Plumbing Tech....that is rich. :haha:haha:haha Stick to building your would tin foil bridges....;)

Hey, leave plumbers out of this. We're hard working guys. Don't call me when your sewer backs up or you spring a leak. (Besides Miami is a LITTLE out of my work area, unless you're paying the airfare!):D

This is only going to get worse. Imagine the corruption if they institute a playoff system. They need to stop naming a national champion IMO and stop the large bowl payoffs to the participating teams. Distribute the money equally. This was supposed to be amateur athletics.
I totally agree but too many people make money on these games gambling and the schools themselves like you mentioned get paid too much and would never want to share money equally!

So a relative of yours met someone in 1983 and from that you deduce that 75% of all players don't take their own tests? Take it from someone who has played and worked in college athletics, academic fraud is taken VERY seriously.

Amen i know this to be true! I was a PROUD student athlete! Played football and kept a 3.8 GPA:D

So a relative of yours met someone in 1983 and from that you deduce that 75% of all players don't take their own tests? Take it from someone who has played and worked in college athletics, academic fraud is taken VERY seriously.
No read carefully I guessed that up to 25% never take their tests. 74% probably do. Yes its taken seriously when they get CAUGHT! Thats why they work so hard to cheat. I bet 25% never even go to class and have standins taking the tests with phony ID's or take it over the net.

Coming from a guy that probably when to Plumbing Tech....that is rich. :haha:haha:haha Stick to building your would tin foil bridges....;)

I am a licensed Professinal Engineer in this state. Please investigate how many engineers even pass a professional engineers examination in their lifetime. I still regret not being blessed with the mental abilities like yours that would enable me to teach childrren how to slide into a base or put on a double steal. Oh how grueling colleges classes must have been for that. I surely would have flunked the "how to tell kids steriods are OK if you don't get caught" ethics class you subscribe to as well. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
No read carefully I guessed that up to 25% never take their tests. 74% probably do. Yes its taken seriously when they get CAUGHT! Thats why they work so hard to cheat. I bet 25% never even go to class and have standins taking the tests with phony ID's or take it over the net.
That, I agree with

No read carefully I guessed that up to 25% never take their tests. 74% probably do.
Um, you said "I doubt 75% the players in College sports ever even take their own tests" in post #3. So either I did read carefully or I just don't understand fractions from my lack of taking tests because I was an athlete.

I am a licensed Professinal Engineer in this state. Please investigate how many engineers even pass a professional engineers examination in their lifetime. I still regret not being blessed with the mental abilities like yours that would enable me to teach childrren how to slide into a base or put on a double steal. Oh how grueling colleges classes must have been for that. I surely would have flunked the "how to tell kids steriods are OK if you don't get caught" ethics class you subscribe to as well. :rolleyes:

Please don't forget that OTHER than my "mental abilities", I am also blessed with physical abilities to "teach children"(notice how THIS non-licensed, non-engineer was able to spell that correctly) how to slide, hit AND throw. Oh and by the way, my classes were very crueling because I was able to maintain a very nice GPA and earn computer science degree from Florida State University. But I don't remember you saying you played sports in college AND be a full stime student.......I guess some people JUST CAN'T do both....or don't have the "mental abilities" to pull it off.....:rolleyes:;)

Please don't forget that OTHER than my "mental abilities", I am also blessed with physical abilities to "teach children"(notice how THIS non-licensed, non-engineer was able to spell that correctly) how to slide, hit AND throw. Oh and by the way, my classes were very crueling because I was able to maintain a very nice GPA and earn computer science degree from Florida State University. But I don't remember you saying you played sports in college AND be a full stime student.......I guess some people JUST CAN'T do both....or don't have the "mental abilities" to pull it off.....:rolleyes:;)

your classes were "crueling"? Oh salsa, and after you corrected his spelling and boasted of your mental abilities.:p

your classes were "crueling"? Oh salsa, and after you corrected his spelling and boasted of your mental abilities.:p

LMAO.....:haha:haha:haha:haha...Touche! He corrects my grammar and spelling like he swears he's my mother.....so I thought I would give it RIGHT BACK....LOL Oh well, I am SURE he got the message....if he didn't, so what ??
Vurbano and I are buddies from WAY back in the day.....:rolleyes:

LMAO.....:haha:haha:haha:haha...Touche! He corrects my grammar and spelling like he swears he's my mother.....so I thought I would give it RIGHT BACK....LOL Oh well, I am SURE he got the message....if he didn't, so what ??
Vurbano and I are buddies from WAY back in the day.....:rolleyes:
Hahah I was waiting to see if it were one of those words that only people with special mental abilities knew!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts