CSI audio issues

SHEEPareBAD

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 15, 2007
mn
I was watching the new CSI on cbs tonight. (from DVR about 45minutes later) and the first segment or so had no dialogue audio but very loud backround noise and music. Now its not HD anymore but i am getting full audio. Has anyone else experienced this problem?? Im getting my HD feed from my minneapolis affilate, and problems have happened before.

in the past i've also had problems with numbers. while watching it appears that the top half of the screen is one or two frames ahead of the bottom. very annoying.

is it my LiL or are others experiencing this problem too??

Same kind of thing in Sacramento. I don't have HD, but audio and video trouble during CSI tonight. It has happen in the past also. I kind of half heartely thought it was Dish messing with the mpeg2 signal to get me to upgrade.

Same on Cable

I am in Minneapolis, and had no sound on the cable feed, either on the HD channel or the analog channel. I also lost sound for the last 5-8 minutes. I have never had this happen before. Doesn't seem to be a satellite issue.

I'm also in Minnesota, south of Minneapolis. It happened to me too. When it did, I ran into the other room where I have a TV without Dish Network.

That old analog TV has a digital converter box (as it happens, a DTVPal), and guess what: At the same time that Dish Network had no foreground sound on CSI, the OTA digital broadcast had no foreground sound either!

I have seen this before, but not often, and not recently. I've seen it on many channels, including other broadcast channels (e.g., ABC), and also on cable channels (e.g., TNT).

I'm happy to hear I'm not hallucinating. Sande

CSI was good. No problems. But I had a similar problem watching NCIS Tuesday night. Switched to SD channel and was fine. 1/2 hour later tried HD channel and it was good again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts