CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Next Episode: Season 13, Episode 2

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

"Code Blue Plate Special": When the members of the CSI team arrive at their favorite diner, they discover a gruesome crime scene and eight dead people.

S~

Title sounds like a puzzle from Wheel of Fortune. No episode next week because of the debate.

I found myself occasionally thinking, "Why am I watching this?" during CSI and CSI:NY this week. Not good. It has been a nice run, but after 12-years it's time for me to move on from the CSI genre.
I think you are right. After they cancelled CSI Miami , CBS should of thought about ending all of them and moved on to another genre entirely. But CBS seems to fixate on Cop /detective shows and or lawyer shows. Most of their dramas are these type of shows. So it is a steady diet of Cop/Lawyer shows and a splattering of comedy shows for CBS . The audience for CBS skews older as well. CBS doesn't do Sci-fi shows any more . They moved all the Sci-fi/fantasy shows to their sister network Cw.

Next Episode: Season 13, Episode 3

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"Wild Flowers": The team investigates when one teenage girl is shot and killed during a rave in the desert and her friend goes missing.

S~

Next Episode: Season 13, Episode 4

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"It Was a Very Good Year": The murder of a famous music historian has an emotional impact on Sanders.

S~

Next Episode: Season 13, Episode 5

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

"Play Dead": A K-9 is blamed for his partner's death, but the team uncovers more details about the case; a high-profile divorce attorney with a lot of enemies is murdered.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)