CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Next Episode: Season 14, Episode 9

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

"Check In and Check Out": When two people are stabbed at a local motel, the incident resembles two previous crimes that occurred in the same location.

S~

Next Episode: Season 14, Episode 10

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

"Girls Gone Wild": When Finlay goes missing during a spa weekend with Sara and Morgan, the team must figure out what happened

S~

I recognize him as familiar, but never think of him as Quark when I see him. ;)
Partly I suppose, is because he never seems that short.

On DS9, either he hunched over a lot or (more likely) was always surrounded by tall actors.
And they used a camera angle to exaggerate his height, I think.
He is listed as 5'6".
Various web sites list Tom Cruise as 5'5" (barefoot) to 5'7" (with shoes), but I wouldn't trust their accuracy. :)
And you know he looks like a big man in his movies. ;)

Last edited:
Next Episode: Season 14, Episode 11

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

"The Lost Reindeer": The team investigates when a murder takes place at an elaborate holiday party complete with real snow and reindeer.

S~

Next Episode: Season 14, Episode 12

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

"Keep Calm and Carry-on": A petty theft on a plane ends up becoming a murder investigation.

S~

The airport placement was wrong (too close to MGM / Mandalay Bay etc, plus didn't look right) having just came from Vegas and having shot video from both ways I noticed, as always the guy you thought did it didn't ... The scene in the station with the "kid" was hilarious.(convincing him to cough up some info) :D

Next Episode: Season 14, Episode 13

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

"Boston Brakes": The CSIs are shocked when they discover that a victim in a car crash is someone they are familiar with.

S~

Bart Simpson to Be Killed Next Season on 'The Simpsons'

BBC Lauching 'Class' a ‘Doctor Who’ Young Adult Spinoff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)