CSI Crossover

Plot? Plot? ¿Que es este Plot?

I thought for a good CSI Miami episode you needed David Caruso to stand in at least 3 creepy poses while never looking directly at the person he is talking to.

See ya
Tony

I thought for a good CSI Miami episode you needed David Caruso to stand in at least 3 creepy poses while never looking directly at the person he is talking to.
Which is exactly why Dr. Langston won't find a plot in Miami. All he will receive from David Caruso is dopey tough-guy diatribe such as, "Dr. Langston I presume" while standing with hands on hips, head titled slightly to the side, and facing the camera at a 45 degree angle.

Ditto! I am looking forward to this one...er, two...I mean three. I wonder if they'll ever consider bringing all the cast members together at a CSI Convention...only to get involved with a massive terrorist attack, CSI's wading hip-deep in human remains, labs working around the clock, and pseudo investigators heading out in all directions. Heck, they could spread the show out for all three timeslots for the week.

Ditto! I am looking forward to this one...er, two...I mean three. I wonder if they'll ever consider bringing all the cast members together at a CSI Convention...only to get involved with a massive terrorist attack, CSI's wading hip-deep in human remains, labs working around the clock, and pseudo investigators heading out in all directions. Heck, they could spread the show out for all three timeslots for the week.

Very cool idea. Write it and pitch it to CBS. Great wat to bring back the G man, also.

S~

Ditto! I am looking forward to this one...er, two...I mean three. I wonder if they'll ever consider bringing all the cast members together at a CSI Convention...
Easy to do, especially with Las Vegas being well known for conventions.

Just bring the other two casts to Vegas.

I guess this trilogy will do exactly what it intended with me. I haven't watched CSI New York since the second or third episode. I dispise the "blue", dingy look of the show and stopped watching. But I will make an exception thise coming week. Perhaps they will snag me again as a viewer.

See ya
Tony

I don't like it cause I can't stand the big a-hole david caruso, this maybe a good reason not to watching the other two this week.
You'll only have to suffer with him during the Miami episode.
The crossover has Lawrence Fishburne visiting Miami and New York prior to wrapping things up on Vegas.

You'll only have to suffer with him during the Miami episode.
The crossover has Lawrence Fishburne visiting Miami and New York prior to wrapping things up on Vegas.
Can I skip the Miami one and still know whats going on? Or should I just not watch all 3 next week?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)