CSI Crossover

Has there ever been a scene in CSI: Miami that takes place at night?? :confused:

Any time I've seen that show it's always bright and sunny, so all murders in Miami must occur in the morning and be solved by sundown...

CSI Miami is dead CSI Vegas is hanging by a thread and CSI NY still has some chemistry. Somebody thinks this may help the survival I think it will kill Miami. The concensus seems to be Miami why watch, Vegas goes through a lot of flashlight batteries. Oh well Miami isn't on my DVR any longer so I guess I'll have to watch it in the first 5 min. of NY.

CSI Miami is dead CSI Vegas is hanging by a thread and CSI NY still has some chemistry. Somebody thinks this may help the survival I think it will kill Miami. The concensus seems to be Miami why watch, Vegas goes through a lot of flashlight batteries. Oh well Miami isn't on my DVR any longer so I guess I'll have to watch it in the first 5 min. of NY.
I won't disagree, but the ratings are still pretty solid for all three shows.

1. CSI: NY - I didn't have time to watch and I didn't like the few episodes I was during season 1 and 2. However, I re-discovered it over the summer after ditching CSI: Miami and it's near the top of my weekly recordings. IMDB rating: 7.1 - season 13.7 million viewers

2. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - one of my favorite shows of all time, but was on a slow decline with Gil. I loved the idea of bringing Laurence Fishburne (excellent actor) aboard, and the promise it held, but so far the show is floundering to find direction. IMDB rating: 8.5 - season 16.1 million viewers

3. CSI: Miami - what can I say that hasn't already been said? This show has been deleted from my recording timers. IMDB rating: 6.7 - season 14.4 million viewers

I love Csi Miami - the colors are visually striking and it makes the whole show a feast for the eyes. The show has a lot more back story on the series regulars and I know and kind of like the characters. Although Horatio has become a cartoon of himself with all his skulking and posing at the crime scene. The funny little puns he utters at the beginning of the show are stupid too.

The Regular CSI is alright but it isn't that great for visuals or for story. Kind of flat now. The characters are not really interesting to me and seem one dimensional.

The Csi NY is my least favorite and I haven't watched in over 2 years. I don't care for NY stero-typical accents on tv and that alone grates on my ears , so I don't watch the show.

I was able to watch CSI: NY with out watching Miami and still know whats going on.
Screw caruso he is such an a$$!!!!!:eek:

CSI: Miami & the Bear

The people who write for CSI: Miami sure don't know anything about the wild life in the
Miami area.
They had the team run into a brown bear when I think that the only bears in the area are black bears if there are any bears at all in the Miami area which I doubt.
All so they could use the joke " I don't have outrun the bear I have to outrun you"

I guess this trilogy will do exactly what it intended with me. I haven't watched CSI New York since the second or third episode. I dispise the "blue", dingy look of the show and stopped watching. But I will make an exception thise coming week. Perhaps they will snag me again as a viewer.

See ya
Tony

I felt the same way about CSI NY originally but I like it now. It isn't as dark or dingy looking as it was at first.

Has there ever been a scene in CSI: Miami that takes place at night?? :confused:

Any time I've seen that show it's always bright and sunny, so all murders in Miami must occur in the morning and be solved by sundown...
Funny thing also, all three are mostly filmed here in SoCal. Miami uses a portion of Long Beach and the coastal areas of LA, and the Vegas one uses the desert areas of SoCal, and the NY one mostly uses studios here in LA.

I love Csi Miami - the colors are visually striking and it makes the whole show a feast for the eyes. The show has a lot more back story on the series regulars and I know and kind of like the characters. Although Horatio has become a cartoon of himself with all his skulking and posing at the crime scene. The funny little puns he utters at the beginning of the show are stupid too.

The Regular CSI is alright but it isn't that great for visuals or for story. Kind of flat now. The characters are not really interesting to me and seem one dimensional.

The Csi NY is my least favorite and I haven't watched in over 2 years. I don't care for NY stero-typical accents on tv and that alone grates on my ears , so I don't watch the show.

On CSI Miami I wished they would tone down the filters they use on the video.

On CSI Miami I wished they would tone down the filters they use on the video.

Yes, I agree the light prisms they use to shoot certain scenes in the lab , etc, can make you think you are going blind at times. But the scenery of the outside shots of the blue ocean, the city, the girls in bikinis is more what I was talking about as far as beautiful scenery, in HD no less.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts