CSI: Miami

I don't see CBS giving them the rights to shows that garner decent ratings. Therefore, I don't see CSI:NY going there either.

S~

All of my Miami's should be finishing up being moved to a new "CSI" drive, I've spent the last few weeks moving CSI, CSI NY and now CSI Miami to one drive from 3 different EHDD's... (mixed bag of CBS and A&E, going to replace the stereo A&E's with surround AMC's as I find them).

I just finished watching this on Netflix from start to finish, did not get into when it aired. I must say David Caruso really to me was the worst cast member, with maybe the exception of Eddie Cibrian. It was just the cheesy one liners, and the obsession with the glasses that just did not do for me. I really liked the show and all the supporting cast members. Only thing I found really annoying was that one of them was doing something wrong or almost died every episode.

gonna really miss Omar Miller playing Walter. I think he made the last 3 seasons fun to watch.

I am moving on to CSI: NY now, but the first episode was really slow for me, and it just seems dark compared to Miami. I promised myself I would watch the entire first season before deciding to finish or not.

I just finished watching this on Netflix from start to finish, did not get into when it aired. I must say David Caruso really to me was the worst cast member, with maybe the exception of Eddie Cibrian. It was just the cheesy one liners, and the obsession with the glasses that just did not do for me. I really liked the show and all the supporting cast members. Only thing I found really annoying was that one of them was doing something wrong or almost died every episode.

gonna really miss Omar Miller playing Walter. I think he made the last 3 seasons fun to watch.

I am moving on to CSI: NY now, but the first episode was really slow for me, and it just seems dark compared to Miami. I promised myself I would watch the entire first season before deciding to finish or not.

Continue with your seasons of NY ... that is the best one of the group ... however, that opinion changes from person to person.

As for Caruso, many people feel the same way.
He might have been tolerable without the glasses.
It's just his attitude he has that rubs people wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)