CSI: Cyber

Yeah, like those 3 bimbos could pull anything off like that in real life. I bet they can't even spell proxy, let alone know what one is.

Love how the IP address was not just able to lead them to the correct motel, but the correct room on the first try.

Name recognition is the only thing that come to mind. I seriously doubt CBS would have greenlit a pilot for this show if it did not have CSI attached to it. Cold Case was more CSI then CSI:Cyber was. And really if you think about it, aside from the beginning season of the original one, and outside from the first 10 minutes of each episode most of the episodes of the CSI franchise revolved around detective work, not forensics and crime scene investigation. There's really not much CSI in any of the CSIs, and not too many people in the field of forensics or who are apart of real life crime scene units arrest suspects, go on freeway chases, set up stings/raids or break down doors. The best part about this franchise is how on CSI and CSI:Miami they would frequently investigate crimes and do things outside of their jurisdiction. How many times in the original did they go to crime scenes in North Las Vegas, which is a separate municipality and has their own police department.

I guess that´s no surprise.

At least my conscience is clear, when the show started I watched it faithfully and did my best to keep watching.

But after a while, I just had to let it go. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts