CSN Chicago - Monday's game not in HD

I love how on CSN-Chi website it doesnt even say that Dish shows HD white sox games.

All White Sox games (home and road) will be available in HD on Comcast SportsNet!

It says:

White Sox games on Comcast SportsNet HDTV are available on Comcast Digital Cable channel 200, RCN Cable TV
channel 540, WOW! Internet and Cable channel 220 and DIRECTV channel 640 in the Chicago designated market area.

I want to know their reasoning for not carrying todays game, and im guessing the rest of the away games in HD is.

Fridays home game Houston at Cubs probably will not be in HD. It shows up on the on screen program guide standard definition channel but not on the high definition channel 429HD.

I love how on CSN-Chi website it doesnt even say that Dish shows HD white sox games.

All White Sox games (home and road) will be available in HD on Comcast SportsNet!

It says:

White Sox games on Comcast SportsNet HDTV are available on Comcast Digital Cable channel 200, RCN Cable TV
channel 540, WOW! Internet and Cable channel 220 and DIRECTV channel 640 in the Chicago designated market area.

This is because they are only listing systems that they can depend on actually showing the content they are feeding them.

Remember....Dish + MLB = screw job.

This is what I found on their site..

Welcome to Comcast SportsNet

Where is Comcast SportsNet HDTV available?

Comcast SportsNet HDTV is available within the regional territory on Comcast Digital Cable channel 200, RCN Cable TV channel 540, WOW! Internet and Cable channel 220 and in designated areas on DIRECTV channel 640 and DISH Network channel 379.

I have Dish Network. Where do I find Comcast SportsNet HD?

CSN HD is on channel 429 on Dish Network.

I dont see that any where unless I'm overlooking it.
It is on the home page under fresh start from Sox. It just says Note:Today's WhiteSox-Indians Game not. When I copy and pasted it to my message it came up Note: Today's White Sox-Indians game not available in HD on Dish

It is on the home page under fresh start from Sox. It just says Note:Today's WhiteSox-Indians Game not. When I copy and pasted it to my message it came up Note: Today's White Sox-Indians game not available in HD on Dish

Yeah I see it now where it says it's not available but its cut off at the end. You guys might call them here the number off their site..

Comcast SportsNet
350 N. Orleans Street
Suite S1-100
Chicago, IL 60654
Telephone: 312-222-6000

Haw just said (The White Sox announcer) that they appologized for having difficulties today. He said that their HD isnt working and they expect it to be up and working on thursday.

Maybe this is the reason for the lack on Dish, I highly doubt it though.

no kidding. they just don't want to see a team that was picked to third in the division to beat the supposedly the number one team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)