CSN Philadelphia in Hanover... no more excuses!!!

krapfty36

Original poster
Aug 19, 2006
I come to you again with news about Comcast and bringing CSN Philadelphia to Hanover, PA. I sat down to watch my Flyers on NHL Center Ice tonight, but they are blacked out.
HOW IS IT THAT HANOVER IS CONSIDERED A WASHINGTON DC MARKET YET I CAN'T GET THE FLYERS ON CENTER ICE? HOWEVER, THE CAPITALS ARE ON THE CENTER ICE CHANNELS!!!!!????
If Hanover is close enough to Philly to black out the FLyers on Center Ice package, then we are close enough to get CSN Philly. If The Capitals are on Center Ice package in their home market, then Hanover must not be a Washington market. AGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Hey, I'm in Hanover and I love watching the Caps. I think we are part of Baltimore-Washington and it's not just me talking subjectively as a big Ravens and Orioles and Terps fan and so forth -- I can hit the Camden Yards complex in Baltimore in like an hour and ten minutes, and that's on the south side of Baltimore. Just because we share a state with Philadelphia, that doesn't make us part of their market -- Philly is, what, two and a half hours from here?

I appreciate that you're a Flyers fan, but I love CSN Mid-Atlantic. I watch SportsRise and SportsNight to get my Baltimore-Washington sports coverage and tommorrow I'm watching the Towson football game and the Caps game both. I think there are a lot of folks like me out here. They probably should show the Flyers on Center Ice, but I'd strongly consider cancelling my service if they dropped CSN Mid-Atlantic and I lost all that Baltimore-Washington sports coverage. I watch that channel almost constantly.

By the way, I'm sorry I didn't catch this post last night (I was busy watching the Caps-Rangers game) or I would have posted something to help you out -- FOX Sports Pittsburgh (Channel 35) had the Pens and the Flyers and it wasn't blacked out on that channel. So when the Pens and Flyers play on FSN Pittsburgh, it looks like Comcast subscribers can catch those games, if last night is any indication.

Anyhow, I appreciate your zeal for your teams, but I'm really hoping your effort doesn't work out, because it would really ruin things for all the Baltimore-Washington fans in the area, no offense.

Why does CNBC seem to come in bad?

International Channels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)