CSN Phils Games...Looks like...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FlyingJ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2005
Bexley, Ohio
Looking at the schedule that pops up when I do the smartsearch for my Phils games this coming week and it seems that on everyday but Wednesday, those of us with the MLB EI package are indeed getting both teams feeds in HD. Interesting part is that on many of these days that Phils telecast is indeed CSN. Am I misreading something here?

Looking at the schedule that pops up when I do the smartsearch for my Phils games this coming week and it seems that on everyday but Wednesday, those of us with the MLB EI package are indeed getting both teams feeds in HD. Interesting part is that on many of these days that Phils telecast is indeed CSN. Am I misreading something here?

Are you questioning the CSN games or what ?
Wasn't the CSN dispute figured out when the VS thing was settled as well ?

Oh god no, we have only gotten the Phils feed when it was not on CSN...had to be on MyPhl17. These games I am talking about are not in the MLB EI schedule for this week on D*s website, but again, they do show up in the guide.

Are you questioning the CSN games or what ?
Wasn't the CSN dispute figured out when the VS thing was settled as well ?

The Versus dispute was between D* and Comcast and has nothing to do with RSN's.

The CSN Philly issue involved the FCC. We don't have the channel full time yet but we now get Phillies games on it with MLBEI.

Dont know about that TOmCat, we have yet to get a game on MLB EI that was a csn Philly feed so far this yea, that is why some of the games had to be watched on MASN...the Nationals games, unless the Phils feed was coming from MyPhl17. We shall see soon if the CSN feed pops up. Today's Phils game is broadcast by CSN (Philadelphia) as well as the Washington feed (MASN). Both are on my schedule so I will hold my breath to see what happens. We use to get the CSN Philly feed only if the game was not being shown on the other teams network, and then if I recall corectly, we would only get the SD feed. Now remember, the CSN feed did usually show up on the Cable version of MLB EI, but not on the D* version.

Maybe cause you are in the Phils region....but I have no idea, never have figured that stuff out....was on here with feeds from CSN Philly, beautiful pic by the way and also on MASN.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)