CSR states rebate is pushed back to 5/1/06!

mdl23

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 28, 2004
I called the number on this message board. The CSR was real nice and had accurate info. She put me hold to make sure the rebate was still effective for current 942 subscribers. She came back on the line and said that because of the demand, they have pushed it back to 5/1/06. In other words, if I requested one now, I would pay the full $299. :mad: Anyone else heard about this. I spoke to a CSR rep about 30 minutes ago.

Call back and get a different CSR!!!

mdl23 said:
I called the number on this message board. The CSR was real nice and had accurate info. She put me hold to make sure the rebate was still effective for current 942 subscribers. She came back on the line and said that because of the demand, they have pushed it back to 5/1/06. In other words, if I requested one now, I would pay the full $299. :mad: Anyone else heard about this. I spoke to a CSR rep about 30 minutes ago.

Call Tech support and order one. This would have to be FALSE..

You still would be paying 299.99, but once the 942 was recieved, the $200 credit would be applied to your account. But it wasnt pushed back to 5/1.. She doesnt know what shes talking about.

If E* charges your CC $299.00 before shipping the 622 - I would expect to see the $200.00 rebate on my bill the day they receive the 921 or 942 back.... I went round and round to get my $25.00 refund for a 811....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)