Cubs/Giants on 668-1 issues

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bjthadj

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 24, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
It's the bottom of the second inning, and we are still getting the Giants feed on 668-1, which is supposed to be the HD alternate for the Cubs broadcast from Comcast Sportsnet Chicago. Both of the MLBEI channels (746-1 and 747-1) are showing the Giants feed from Comcast Sportsnet Bay Area.

This is insane. Who do I even call to let them know they've made a mistake? The last thing I want to do is sit on the phone with 4 different CSRs going through their mundane troubleshooting guide just to let someone in programming know they need to flip a switch...

i noticed on ch 640 monday that it appeared csn chicago was joining the game in progress after the sox game. but then it was also listed at the alternate site.

Watching my recording of the game right now, and at the top of the seventh my receiver ended the recording, and the started another recordng on the CSN Bay channel, 696-1. At least I have the game in HD.

Watching my recording of the game right now, and at the top of the seventh my receiver ended the recording, and the started another recordng on the CSN Bay channel, 696-1. At least I have the game in HD.

mine did the same thing. but i had trouble with the first part of the game that was recorded. i kept fast forwarding and it kept stopping every couple of minutes. i ended up deleting and watching derosa's granny!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)