Current D* Promotions

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dlindsay17

Original poster
Dec 24, 2004
I was gonna sign up for DirecTV with tivo after the new year. Does anyone know if the current promotions for $50 DVR and free install will still be available in 2005? Are there any other promotions in the pipeline? Thanks!

Feb 28th deadline according to my friend who just ordered at www.allsat.com. Their promo includes $49.99 DVR, free HBO & Cinemax for 3 months, free DVD player, free equipment (own, not lease) & free installation.

The rebate ends 2/28/05

As for other offers, we usually don't find out until the POP materials arrive a few days beforehand.

Rebate Form??

I bought a DVR from DirecTV earlier in the week and didn't get a rebate form. My installer was clueless and said he didn't know how I get the rebate. Anyone know where I can get the form from or do i have to call directv??

trosenth said:
I bought a DVR from DirecTV earlier in the week and didn't get a rebate form. My installer was clueless and said he didn't know how I get the rebate. Anyone know where I can get the form from or do i have to call directv??

I would call the Retention department Phone Nmber
800-600-8977 and ask they might just give you a $50 credit towards your bill also ask them for Starz for free for 3 months, I just got off the phone with them about my bill and ask them if they had anything for free and they gave me that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts