Promotions

Status
Please reply by conversation.

seanr49

Original poster
Nov 4, 2017
Oregon
I figured I would ask around here since I can't get a good answer from directv get more frustrated with them each day. Last week I got email that is offering me showtime for 6.99 for 12 months I think great I will take advantage of that so I call. One person can't help me tells me to call the other number on the email might be from marketing dept, so I call person says well we can't find that promotion call back end of next week probably be in system. So I call last night after speaking with two different people I am once again told sorry that promotion not there. I explain look I got email offering it why isn't available couldn't give me answer. Mean while I was calling them, I see offer on TV for Starz 6.99 for 12. I mention this to the person and once again same answer don't see that promotion, I said well I just saw it and in fact re winded and saw it again. How can they offer these promotions and when I call they say oh sorry not there? At least the lady last night gave me 30 off bill for 12 months but in same sentence tried to offer me showtime for 13.99 once again told her I have email with 6.99.

Have you tried the Loyalty dept. (formally called "Retention")?

They're almost always much more helpful and knowledgeable about these issues than the clueless 1st tier CSRs.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Reactions: whitewolf8214
I actually did last night was connected to loyalty dept and confirmed it was loyalty dept, and supposedly was also talking to someone in loyalty during my first attempt

Decided to try one more time about hour called said close my account got transferred to loyalty Explained the entire story again once again sorry those promotions aren't available. I say how can you offer them she says they offer the promotions but don't make them aware of the offers. I say well aren't you one company how can you offer and your own employees aren't aware Response was I understand your frustration. Left it with well I will probably call back and cancel. Let's see if they call me with offers

I warn people about AT&T Directv offers and billing to those that switched from Dish to Directv recently because of their promotional offers. I feel sorry for them.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Yep i got a mailer about HBO and Max. I called to get it and they said it's not available on my account. sheesh.

Wow ... well if even Loyalty is clueless now, then all hope is lost for CS.

The corrosive effects of AT&T's takeover of DIRECTV is about total now I guess ...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
You guys DO know that att didn't come in and Fire all those experienced CSR's and replace them, right ...

Most calls are out of the country (which i hate) and it was That way well before att took over.

Very important to only call 8am to 5pm for a better chance at a USA rep now. They are still doing lay offs so could get worse.

I warn people about AT&T Directv offers and billing to those that switched from Dish to Directv recently because of their promotional offers. I feel sorry for them.

I switched from DISH to DirectTV on January 13th and got my $300 VISA card 8 days ago, and my $15 First Responeder Credit this week, and three free months of Sports Package in addition to the default movie previews for three months with no issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

How did you get your $300 offer? Did you call into a special number or have special promo code?
Private message me if you dont want it posted , at least the phone number if not the code please.
Best I can find is a $200 visa offer

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts